Right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal describes how revocation is handled on our site and how you can make use of it. A "consumer" in the sense of our site is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction that can be attributed predominantly neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity.
SECTION 1 - INSTRUCTION FOR REVOCATION
You have the right to cancel this contract within 30 days without giving reasons. The revocation period is 30 days with effect from the day:
- at which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken possession of the products, provided that you have ordered one or more products under a standard order and that this/these product(s) is/are delivered uniformly;
- at which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, took possession of the last product, provided that you have ordered several products as part of a standard order and these products are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken possession of the last partial delivery or the last equipment, if you have ordered a product which is delivered in several partial deliveries or equipment.
SECTION 2 - CONSEQUENCES OF REVOCATION
If you revoke this contract, we will refund the payments we have received from you for the goods, but without the delivery costs (also without additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a reasonable standard delivery form other than the one offered by us), immediately and at the latest within 30 days from the day on which we have received notification of the revocation of this contract from you. We will use the same payment method for the refund that you originally used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
We may refuse a refund until the products are returned to us or until you have provided proof that you have returned the products to us, whichever is earlier.
The revocation period is deemed to be met if the products are received within the 30-day period. You bear the costs for the return of the products.
SECTION 3 - CRITERIA FOR EXCLUSION OR EXPIRY
To be eligible for a return, your bar item must be unused and in the same condition as you received it. It must also be in its original packaging and should not be opened. Any unused merchandise items can also be returned to us. Damaged, torn or dirty merch products cannot be returned.
According to § 18 FAGG, the customer has no right of revocation / right of withdrawal:
1. goods that are manufactured according to customer specifications or are clearly tailored to personal needs
2. goods which may spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded
3. goods which are delivered sealed and are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, provided that the seal has been removed after delivery;
4. goods which after delivery have been inseparably mixed with other goods due to their nature.
SECTION 4 - PROCEDURE FOR REVOCATION
1. Please send the product back to the following address:
2. In addition, please send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (please make sure to use your order mail address) including the following information:
- Order number
- Order Date
- Returning Product.
It can take up to 14 days for the return to be checked.
3. We will use the same payment methode for the refund that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
Your message was successfully sent.