Cancellation & return policy
Cancellation & return policy
This describes how revocation is handled on our site and how you can make use of it.
For the purposes of our website, a “consumer” is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction that cannot be largely attributed to either their commercial or independent professional activity.
SECTION 1 - CANCELLATION INSTRUCTIONS
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving reasons.
The cancellation period is 14 days from the day
- on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are or are delivered uniformly;
- on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods, provided you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece, provided you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial shipments or pieces.
In order to meet the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
SECTION 2 - CONSEQUENCES OF WITHDRAWAL
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from your choosing a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have) to be repaid immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For refunds, we use the same payment method that you used for the original transaction, unless something different was expressly agreed with you.
In the event of a partial cancellation, the delivery costs will not be refunded, as our delivery costs are calculated as a flat rate and the delivery costs are not calculated based on the weight, size or quantity of the goods.
We may withhold reimbursement until the Products are returned to us or until you have provided evidence of having sent the Products back to us, whichever occurs first.
The cancellation period is deemed to have been met if the products arrive within 30 days. You bear the costs of returning the products.
SECTION 3 - CRITERIA FOR EXCLUSION OR EXPIRATION
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the supply of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would quickly be exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for health or hygiene reasons if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
- to deliver audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
SECTION 4 – PROCEDURE OF CANCELLATION
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or email) (add your name, address, order number, etc.). Information about what should be returned and the email address you used to order.). You can use the attached sample cancellation form, although this is not mandatory.
In order to meet the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired. We will use the same payment method for the repayment that was used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
Sample cancellation form
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back to the following address:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
With the following content:
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*):
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*):
- Order number:
- Info about what should be returned:
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Email of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only for paper notification)
(*) Delete what is not applicable.